Our new Fundraising tool is easy to use and free to any account with a Team Store! Set up your fundraiser in minutes and start earning more cash back for your team. Below are some tips and best practices we recommend when using the tool:
- Have a clear start and end date advertised to your team. We suggest 30 days or less.
- Limit to a handful of unique products, preferably with a unique logo. Products should look different from the rest of your team gear. If you need help with a logo, contact us at email@example.com.
- Advertise the Fundraiser on all communications with your team, and on your social media. Include a link to the Fundraising page (same as your Team Store link) and your goal. Talk about it often.
- Set a goal and publish your goal tracker to your Team Store to keep the team informed.
- Send emails at the beginning of the Fundraiser, and every week until it ends. On the last week we suggest a few calls to action (i.e. 2 days left, 1 day left, last day etc.)
- For help with creating a Fundraiser, see How to Create a Fundraiser in Your Team Store
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-469-7132