1. Login to your SwimOutlet account and head to your Team Store dashboard from your Account page:
2. Select the Customize link:
3. From here, follow steps 1-6 in the customization portal. Look for additional instructions at the top of the page.
-Start by selecting an existing product to customize, or click the link in the portal to Add More Products to Customize:
4. Select the color for the product:
5. Select the artwork (if applicable,) you would like to customize the product with by clicking on it once. You can also click the link in the portal to upload a new logo. (Please note that all logos must be in EPS format to be uploaded. If you need to have your logo converted to .eps, please email it to us at email@example.com.)
6. Select the size you would like your logo to be. Our customization team will make best efforts to match your pictured design, without exceeding the size limitations for the logo size selected:
7. Resize your logo by clicking on it once, then use the arrows in the corner of the image to drag it to the desired size. Move the logo to the desired location on the product by clicking and holding down the left button on your mouse while moving it. You can also change the color of your logo using the color selector on the left, (please note this tool will change the entire logo to 1 color, multiple color changes are not available at this time):
8. Add Text to your product (optional) by clicking the #4 "Text" step on the left, and selecting the desired size from the dropdown:
9. Click the text box once to edit text. You can change the font, style, and color of your text using the tools in the portal:
10. To allow your membership to add their name to a product (optional,) click the #5 step "Athlete's Name," and check the "Personalize" box:
11. Drag and drop the "NAME" box for personalization to your desired location. Use the tools in the portal to change the font, style, and color for the text:
12. Once you are finished customizing your product, select the #6 step, "Submit Design." Create a name for your design, and click the "Submit" button:
Designs take 1-3 business days to be approved by our customization team. Once they are approved, they will appear live in your store.
*As you're creating custom designs, you can see what the price of the final product will be here:
The more logos and text you add, the more expensive the product becomes.
*You can see the available customization method for a product here:
Most products are either heat press or embroidery. If you would like to change the customization method on a product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we cannot embroider small details and words in logos, if you would like to have your logo simplified for embroidery, please email us.
*If a custom design you created disappears from your store, it is likely out of stock. Please email us for an inventory status if this happens.