Before you can add non custom products to your Team Store, you'll need to create a category. Categories are a great way to keep your Team Store organized, and make it easier for your customer's to find what they are looking for. Here are some recommended Team Store categories:
-Team spirit wear
-Training group gear (1 category for each training group, i.e. Gold group gear, Silver group gear)
How to add a new category to your Team Store:
1. Log in to your SwimOutlet account and click the My Team Store tab from your Account page:
2. Click the "My Team Store" tab on the left, then click the "Add Categories" button on your Team Store.
3. Enter the name you'd like for your new category, then click "Create Category."
4. Your new category will appear at the bottom of the category's list. The new category will have an exclamation point next to it until you add products to it. Click the blue "Add Products" button to add products to your category.
5. From the category's list screen, you can:
-Edit the products in the category
-Assign a thumbnail image to the category
-Rename the category
-Move the order that the category appears in
-Remove the category
*Note that it will take approximately 2 minutes for changes to appear live in your store
Need help? Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-469-7132.