Categories are a great way to keep your Team Store organized, and make it easier for your customer's to find what they are looking for. Depending on the size of your team, and your team's needs, you may have several categories. Here are some recommended Team Store categories:
-Custom team gear
-Team spirit wear
-Training group gear (1 category for each training group, i.e. Gold group gear, Silver group gear)
How to add a new category to your Team Store:
1. Log in to your SwimOutlet account and head to your Team Store dashboard.
2. Click the "My Team Store" tab on the left, then click the "Add Categories" button on your Team Store.
3. Enter the name you'd like for your new category, then click "Create Category."
4. Your new category will appear at the bottom of the category's list. The new category will have an exclamation point next to it until you add products to it. Click the blue "Add Products" button to add products to your category.
5. From the category's list screen, you can:
-Edit the products in the category
-Assign a thumbnail image to the category
-Rename the category
-Move the order that the category appears in
-Remove the category
Need help? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-469-7132.