The below shipping options and prices are exclusively available for our US SwimOutlet+ Members. Not a member? Sign Up today to receive these and other exclusive benefits.
Domestic Processing Information for SwimOutlet+ Members
Due to recent global events potential delivery delays and service interruptions are expected. At this time we are unable to guarantee shipping arrival dates to some locations. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- If you complete your order on a weekday by 6:00 PM EST we will typically ship on the same day. Orders placed after 6:00 PM EST will ship the next business day.
- Our fulfillment center is located in West Chester, OH. We ship to addresses within the continental United States, Hawaii, Alaska & US Territories. Need it worldwide? View International Shipping information
- Orders are delivered via FedEx or USPS depending on package size, weight and delivery location.
- Standard shipping is the only shipping option for PO Boxes at this time.
- The first counted day of transit is the first business day after your order ships. All delivery times are counted in business days (Monday through Friday), excluding holidays.
- We are not responsible for shipping delays caused by inclement weather, incorrect addresses, or Acts of God.
- Select items (such as parkas, etc) do not qualify towards free upgraded shipping and may require additional time for delivery. Expedited options may be available for some items, but may require additional fees. Additional shipping fees and transit times will be listed in the shopping cart and checkout page.
Domestic Shipping Options
*Order total before tax. Additional shipping charges may apply for items shipped directly from the manufacturer.
**Select items do not qualify towards free upgraded shipping and may require additional time for delivery. Expedited options may be available for some items, but may require additional fees. Additional shipping fees and transit times will be listed in the shopping cart and checkout page.
We want you to get your order when you need it!
- Remember, the first counted day of transit is the first business day AFTER your order ships (ie: if your package ships on Friday, Monday will be the first day of transit, and so on). This means that an order shipped via 1-2 Day shipping on Monday should be delivered by Wednesday. Weekends and holidays are not counted as business days.
- On the date of delivery, packages are typically delivered by end of day. View tracking information of your order for more up-to-date delivery information (allow 24-48 hours after shipping for tracking to update).