I received my order and there is a problem. What do I do?
- We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. If you have changed your mind or are not satisfied with your order due to size, style, or other reasons, you may return your new and unused items within 30 days for a refund or store credit. Click here for return instructions. If your order arrived damaged or defective, or you did not receive the item you ordered, please contact us so that we can assist you.
Why does it appear that I have multiple charges, even though I only received one order confirmation?
- Any order attempt may result in a pending charge showing on your credit card, even should the transaction be declined. These pending charges usually clear within 2-3 business days, though it varies from bank to bank. You may wish to contact customer service to confirm that such orders are canceled.
Why was my card declined?
- Most declined transactions are the result of some information being entered incorrectly. Please confirm your billing address, credit card number, expiration date, and CVV2 number before attempting to place the order again. If your card continues to decline, contact your bank for more information.
Why was my order returned to your facility?
- When a package is determined to be undeliverable by the carrier, it is redirected back to the original shipper. If you provided an incorrect or incomplete address when placing your order, additional shipping charges may be required in order to ship your package back out to your corrected address. Please contact customer service for assistance.
What exchange rate will be used?
- Exchange rate will be determined by your issuing credit card bank based on the current rate.
What is international transaction fee on my statement?
- Your credit card company might have an additional fee for performing international transactions. Please consult your issuing bank for exact fees. If you decide to return your order then only the cost of the product will be refunded. SwimOutlet will not be responsible for transaction fees imposed by your credit card company.