Find our domestic (US) return policy here.
What is your return policy?
We want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase. SwimOutlet.com will gladly accept eligible returns (see restrictions below*) in new and unused condition, with tags intact and packaging included within 30 days of the order shipment date for a refund or store credit of the full merchandise price less tax, duty, and shipping.
*Final Sale items cannot be returned. These items are indicated as final sale on the product page, shopping cart and order confirmation with the red "FINAL SALE" flag seen below.
Final Sale items include:
- Grab Bags Grab Bag suits are not eligible for return. Please note: Grab Bag suits come in a variety of colors, patterns, and back styles (female suits).
- Gift Card Gift Cards are not eligible for refund.
How do I make a return?
Please follow our Return Authorization process to obtain an RA number to put inside and on your returning package. All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. We highly recommend using a traceable method to ship your return. Returned items received in used, damaged, or not-new condition without prior approval of Customer Service will be neither refunded nor returned back to you. We are unable to accept C.O.D deliveries.
How do I get a Return Authorization number?
1. Log into your account.
2. Click on Return Items.
3. Select the order number you wish to return from.
4. Check the box of the items you would like to return.
5. Select your refund method from either store credit or your original form of payment.
6. Click "Process Return". A new page will load displaying your return authorization number. Please note this number on your return package and ship it back using the traceable method of your choice. You will also receive return instructions in a separate return confirmation email.
How do I exchange my order?
We recommend obtaining a Return Authorization, returning your item for a refund, and reordering online at your convenience. We are unable to honor exchange requests enclosed in return packages or sent via email.
What will it cost to ship my return?
Shipping fees on your initial order are non-refundable, and we do not cover the cost of return shipping. We strongly recommend that you use the most cost-effective traceable and/or insured method to protect you in the rare event that your package is lost or mishandled by the shipper. *An optional $9.99 return label is available for orders shipped to Canada. This option can be selected during the Return Authorization process. The $9.99 label fee is deducted from the refund amount.
When will my refund be processed?
Once your return is received and inspected at our fulfillment center, a refund or store credit will be applied according to the method you selected when your Return Authorization Number was obtained. Please note that with refunds additional processing time may occur, dependent upon the speed of your credit card company.
Why is my refund amount different from the original cost of my item?
Original transactions and refunds are processed in US Dollars. Exchange rates are subject to change between the time of your purchase and the time of your return. This can result in a difference between the original charge and the amount of your refund.