Take your team earnings to the next level with our new Fundraising tool! Create your Fundraiser, design your gear, set your price and start earning on every order! It's easy to set up, and free to use.
*You must sign up and create a Team Store to gain access to the Fundraiser tool
*Your Team Store must be active (launched) in order to have access to the Fundraiser tool
Video Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iny6pCfWD4
To create a Fundraiser in your Team Store, follow the steps below:
1. After logging into your SwimOutlet account, toggle to your Team Store account from one of these two places:
2. Click the Fundraisers tab, then click Start a Fundraiser:
3. If you have not set up your account payment information, you will be prompted to:
4. Fill out your Fundraiser information:
A. Select the store you want to run the Fundraiser out of -1 Fundraiser per store at a time
B. Choose a name for your Fundraiser
C. Set a Fundraising goal, and choose whether or not to display the goal on your Team Store
D. Select start and end dates for your Fundraiser (the earliest start date you can choose is 2 days in the future)
5. Confirm your payout information and agree to terms:
A. Fundraiser payouts will be combined with your Team Store commission payouts, using the same payout method - Quarterly payout information
B. Fundraiser earnings will be reported as affiliate income. For more specific tax information, please check with your tax advisor.
6. Select 1 or more products to create custom designs for your Fundraiser, then click Customize Items:
7. Create custom designs for your Fundraiser on your selected products. You'll follow the same steps to customize products as you would in your Team Store. You'll need to re-upload any .eps logos to this customization portal. If you need help converting/uploading your artwork, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. After you've submitted your design, you'll have the option to:
A. Select another product to design
B. Create a new design on the same product
C. Finish setting up the Fundraiser
9. Once you're finished creating your custom designs, select the Continue Setting up Your Fundraiser option (Option C in the image above).
10. Set the Fundraising price for your custom products. You can set the price up to 5 times the amount of the base price of the product. The amount your team will earn on each product is displayed below the product:
*We reserve 3% of your fundraiser price to cover processing fees. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Click the Review Your Fundraiser button at the bottom once you're finished with pricing.
11. Check to ensure the details of your fundraiser are correct, then click Schedule Your Fundraiser:
Your fundraiser will appear live in your Team Store on the Start Date that you selected. The custom products you create will go through an approval process with our customization team. If you experience any delays with products being approved, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
For more information, see Fundraiser Tool Tips and Best Practices
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-469-7132