Top 10 Tips to a Successful Team Store
1. Promote. Share your team store URL everywhere. Check out our promotion checklist here.
2. Less is more. Keep your categories and custom items at a minimum more choices does not equal more sales.
3. Social Media is your friend share your Store URL on Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat! Check out some sample post and tweets here.
4. Did I mention promote? Send emails to your whole team announcing the store is open. Link to your store from your team website. Remind team that shopping at the store supports your program with 8% cashback. Check out a sample email here.
5. Mix it up. Add new SpirtWare before big meets, before the holidays, and other team events.
6. Make it easy. Create categories by groups on your team. Name the category the group name and include all the gear that group needs for the season.
7. Keep your items affordable. Each instance of customization has a price, don't add more than two logos per item this will cause the price of the item to go up.
8. Help is a call away. Need help with designs, logos, or setting up a store? Our team division art department is here to help and its FREE. Contact us at email@example.com or call 800-469-7122.
9. Plan ahead. Contact team sales before your ordering season starts so we can make sure to have enough inventory to outfit your whole team. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-469-7122.
10. Promote on the deck and in the office. We offer free banners, and business cards to hand out to your team members, to order go to the "Promotion" tab in "My Store".